1. Limits on contributions to candidates for statewide office and the General Assembly. Sen. Chap Petersen: SB488, Sen. Adam Ebbin: SB889, Del. Mark Levine: HB895
2. Banning contributions to candidates from public service corporations. Sen. Chap Petersen: S.B. 25 and the companion bill in the House: Del. Joshua Cole: HB111
3. Restricting personal use of campaign contributions. Making unlawful the conversion of political contributions for personal use. Del Marcus Simon HB 848 – Sen Dick Saslaw: SB166.
4. Disclosure related to political campaign advertisements. Del. Marcus B. Simon: HB849. Political campaign advertisements; disclosure requirements; advertisements placed or promoted for a fee on an online platform.
5. Public financing of elections. Del. Marcus B. Simon: HB851.